Friday, March 16, 2007

Boys are for Dumb Blondes

__I will admit, I have dated my share of guyz. I have done my part in almost ALL of the school drama that has taken place....and I'm proud of it. so whatever. But I seem to have a problem with girls who like boys who just want to screw with them. I have a friend, who is a complete jerk, I love him to pieces though. He likes (actually.. liked) this girl that I honestly think is an idiot. He didn't date her, but they had quite a thing going on.
__So recently, it ended. And he was seen flirting with one of my very good friends (whom I haven't known very long, but still.) She told me she likes him, quite a bit, and I told her that she should go for it. Nothing wrong with trying, right? Now here is the REAL problem... FIVE minutes later, I saw him flirting with ANOTHER girl!! God he pisses me off so much... Like I said, I love him to pieces, but he's an idiot. Let him screw things up for himself, but I still won't let him hurt my friend.
Boys are dumb, they suck. PEACE OUT!

1 comment:

crzyblonde19 said...

Hey!!! That title hurts!! jk : D
Talk to you later. But you are right boys do suck.
Love ya,